Beeswax candles are a gift from nature that embodies a simple and healthy state of being.
Beeswax Candles (Nature's Perfect Air Purifier)...coming soon
What if you could enjoy the charm of candlelight, and also be confident that your indoor air quality is actually improving? It is possible – but not with your regular candles. Paraffin candles are made from petroleum based wax and studies show that they actually release up to seven documented toxins (two of which are carcinogenic) into the air when they burn...some of the same chemicals as diesel fuel. The result? A highly toxic and environmentally unfriendly product that literally poisons the air that you and your family breathe. Additionally, some candles are made with wicks that contain lead, which is released into the air when burned and deposited on surfaces in your home. On top of all of that, toxic concoctions of colors and fragrances are mixed in to make this product (which is made from the sludge at the bottom of the barrel of crude oil) marketable and appealing.
Beeswax candles, on the other hand, actually clean the air when they burn. How is this possible?
Studies have shown that beeswax candles effectively reduce asthma, allergies, and hay fever by drawing pollutants out of the air. Beeswax is a fuel which produces negative ions when it burns. Pollen, dust, dirt, pollutants, and any other junk in the air all carry a positive charge, and that is how they can be suspended in the air. Since opposite charges are attracted, these negative ions will attach to positively charged particles in the air, such as bacteria, viruses, air borne toxins and allergens like dust and pollen. These clumps of particles become heavier, allowing gravity to pull them down where they can be swept or vacuumed. When you walk into a room with a 100% pure and natural beeswax candle burning, and you can tell the difference. The air is noticeably purer, cleaner and fresher. Try for yourself and see.